Boria BV is a Netherlands based IT firm which holds a strong belief in IT being just a means to get to an end. IT must bring value for money. IT must save or make money for organizations and provide a good experience for all of its users.
In our experience, more often than not, this is not the case. There is no alignment between business and IT. And there, we can support you on several levels:
- Enterprise Architecture. Alignment of the organization, processes, information, applications and infrastructure with the business goals, to make sure they all contribute to the bottom line.
- Requirements Management. Creating a common understanding between the business stakeholders and the IT department or project. Requirements Management helps ensure that IT delivers what the business wants.
- IT Process Improvement. Improving the IT development and support processes and tooling, such that the IT organization can operate more efficiently.
- Application Development. Delivering browser-based applications, that just work as expected, from initial requirements to deployment and support.
- Corporate Communities. Bringing people together with the aid of web2.0 technology. Communities within the organization this stimulates knowledge sharing and informal communication. Customer (or for example supplier) communities create commitment towards the organization and can be a valuable source of information.
We are looking forward to supporting you getting the most out of IT!